10.12.2008

I don't wanna...

So everything...especially blogging and running will be slacking this week. Nursing isn't hard but they just love to make all our projects due the same week. Right now I am attempting to work on/finish my Clinical Integration paper (big words meaning ridiculously long care plan) and then sometime start/finish an Evidence-Based Practice presentation (again big words meaning summary of journal article and powerpoint presentation). Neither are hard but most of all I just don't wanna do them :-), LOL! Well I guess I should stop whining (cause I hate when everyone else does it) and just get it over with! Cause once it's over that means NO MORE MED-SURG for the rest of nursing school! We are on to Peds starting next week and that makes me a very happy camper:-)!

1 comments:

Megan said...

I am diagnosing you with a case of "senior-itis"...join the club!